A Saudi national was killed and six others injured in a missile attack in the southern city of Najran on Saturday, the official Saudi Press Agency reported.
The projectile was fired “from inside the Yemeni territory”, the report said.
The official spokesman of the Saudi Directorate of Civil Defence in Najran, Ali bin Omair Al Shahrani, confirmed that teams responded to the attack at 1:30pm on Saturday.
Those injured were rushed to the hospital. They included five Yemenis and one Pakistani national.
Measures were also taken to bring the fire caused by the missile under control, SPA said.
Last week, seven civilians were also killed in Najran by projectiles fired by Yemen’s Houthi group.
Saudi state television Ekhbariyah reported that the Houthis had targeted a crowd at an industrial area.
A Saudi-led coalition intervened in Yemen in March 2015 to restore the country’s government under President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi to power.
The conflict has seen Saudi forces and fighters from Yemen’s Houthi movement exchange fire across the border frequently.